There are unbelievable benefits of natural skin care remedies which not only makes the skin look beautiful for the time being, but also makes it radiant in the long run.
Have you tried Natural remedies to treat skin impurities and conditions?
Do you know that there are millions of natural products which can be used on a daily basis to keep the skin healthy?
Need for Such Care
Due to the increasing causes of pollution and the amount of wastage generated, have increased the need for care for the skin because the skin is the most affected part of the body. It is absorbing so much of pollution every minute of the day that it now needs protection from the same on a regular basis.
Following is a list of natural remedies to treat your skin better than a dermatologist:
This Vitamin-C rich citrus vegetable is one of the best ingredients for the skin to rejuvenate and get better. It is useful in removing dead skin cells, reduce dark spots and lighter the overall complexion.
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice and apply on the skin. After 10 minutes, wash with lukewarm water.
- Mix lemon juice with honey. After 15 minutes, wash with water.
- Mix lemon juice with sugar. After 10 minutes, wash with lukewarm water.
- Raw African Shea Butter
African Shea Butter is extracted from the nuts of African Shea tree. It is processed into a body butter form to be applied on the skin and hair; also known as the super-food for the same. It is applied for skin smoothening purposes, moisturizing benefits and to reduce inflammation. Usually, pure unrefined Shea butter is used because it is all natural and organic (no chemicals). It also acts as a sunscreen lotion, natural cuticle cream, on scars and to improve skin elasticity.
- Apply African Shea butter directly on the skin and leave for a few minutes. Wash with lukewarm water.
It is a natural anti-septic and skin lightening remedy, which helps to remove scars and marks as well. It also alleviates inflammatory, allergic and infectious disorders to prevent dullness and lifelessness.
- Mix turmeric powder with pineapple juice. Apply the paste and leave until it dries. Wash with lukewarm water.
- Mix turmeric powder with flour and water/ milk. Apply the paste and leave until it dries. Wash with lukewarm water.
- Aloe Vera
It is an antibacterial remedy with many benefits for the skin. Its application helps to prevent acnes, irritated skin, heal scars, moisturize the skin and stimulate new cell growth.
- Apply the gel (extracted from Aloe leaf) with a cotton ball and leave it to dry off. Wash with lukewarm water.
- Baking Soda
It is the best natural remedy to balance the pH levels of the skin which keeps the skin clear. It also has anti-inflammatory and anti-septic properties which helps to prevent acnes, spots and pimples; being an excellent exfoliating agent to keep the skin off of impurities.
- Mix baking soda with lemon juice and apply the paste on the skin. Wash with lukewarm water.
Mix baking soda with honey and massage for a minute on the skin. Wash with lukewarm water.