A flawless, nicely-toned and well-maintained skin is a dream of almost every girl. Trying out multiple solutions to attain this beauty goal is never-ending. The various aids are currently available in the market to help you in this concern.
Essential oils have a long list of varieties which can improve the quality of your skin along with sorting out many issues.
This post will introduce you with 5 best anti-aging essential oils for beautiful skin. Also, the methods of using those oils are discussed below.
Try these normal beauty aids for excellent results –
Bergamot oil provides the solution to the most common and hence the most disturbing skin problems, which are acnes and pimples. It helps in reducing the oiliness and bacteria for healthier skin.
It also perfects the skin tone by regulating the melanin supply. The other skin infections and irritations can also be cured with this amazing essential oil.
How to use Bergamot Oil?
- Put 5 drops of Bergamot oil on the cotton ball and rub it on the area requiring it.
- You can also add 10 drops of the Bergamot oil to your bathing water on regular basis.
With awesome fragrance, Lavender is a great solution to treat the scars or spots which are making your skin look unimpressive.
It can help in the regeneration of newer skin, peeling off the older and thicker skin. Lavender is a perfect anti-aging or sun-protection oil to keep the skin untamed.
How to use Lavender Oil?
- For rapidly Heeling the burns – apply Lavender oil to that area with the carrier oil as coconut oil (Ratio – 1:5).
- For skin fungus, you can apply 1:1 mixture of Lavender and any other essential oil like Clove, Cinnamon or Tea Tree oil.
- Make a thick solution of any carrier oil and lavender and apply as a face pack for the more beautiful face.
Ylang Ylang Oil
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil is absolutely delighting due to its many health benefits. In beauty and skin health preservation, Ylang Ylang acts as a perfect anti-aging option.
It is well-known for keeping the skin younger and youthful. It eliminates wrinkles, softens skin, and improves the skin elasticity considerably.
How to use Ylang Ylang Oil?
- It can be added to the vaporizer while enjoying the steam bath.
- You can add some citrus oils or other carriers to the Ylang Ylang oil and utilise its benefits through massage.
- It forms an amazing body cleanser with honey, clary sage essential oil, and the Dead Sea clay.
For oily skins, Geranium oil serves as a boon. It regulates and normalizes the oil production. It indirectly reduces the acne. The better skin elasticity, tightened skin and better blood circulation is achieved through the Geranium oil very easily.
Additionally, it cures many other skin conditions like eczema, burns, cuts and damaged skin cells.
How to use Geranium Oil?
- Add Geranium oil to your face wash or body wash for daily use. (2 drops per wash)
- Use Geranium oil twice a day by mixing 5 drops of it to a teaspoon of coconut oil. Rub it well on the affected area.
Lemon Essential Oil
To lighten your light tone and for the better complexion, you should use the lemon essential oil. It is a good tool to handle to acnes and oily skin.
To tighten the skin reduce the pores on skin and fairness – you can rely on the lemon essential oil.
How to use Lemon essential Oil?
- Mix Lemon Essential oil and tea tree oil in a ratio 2:1 and put in a sprayer bottle. Now fill the rest part of the bottle with pure water to form a stunning cleaning solution of excellent skin.
- For soft and supple skin, you can add Lemon essential oil to your face wash.
There are many other essential oils, deserving to be the part of this list. Here they are –
- Tea Tree Oil
- Myrh Oil
- Carrot Seed Oil
- Patchouli Oil
- Rose Essential Oil
- Neroli Oil
- Frankincense Oil
You can try out all these oils to own a beautiful and younger looking skin. Share your favorite essential oil for beauty purpose with us by commenting!