Your face gives the first impression of you, and many of us are very aware of the fact that the first impression is extremely important.On the other hand, they are very simple to understand. Many people have chosen the application of cosmetics that are readily available in the market.
But, one cannot be sure that the cosmetics available in the market are safe since many companies are guided by deceptions by advertising that only shows the positive side of the application of cosmetics, and skill fully conceals the side effects of cosmetics.
The home remedies for a radiant face are both effective and free of any kind of side effects. Our skin is the largest organ of the body that covers us from head to toe. Maintaining a healthy skin is what is needed for a glowing face, and home remedies for the radiant face have helped our ancestors to look more beautiful.
There are many home remedies for the treatment of the skin of our face, here are some of the most effective home remedies to obtain a radiant face.
Here we have reviewed some of the best Home Remedies for Glowing Skin according to TechyBeasts.
As we age, there is a reduction in the production of collagen, a protein responsible for maintaining the elastin of the skin, which helps keep it elastic.
The reduction of these two compounds causes the skin to lose its elasticity and sink. In these cases, the high content of vitamin C present in lemons helps stimulate the production of collagen
- Squeeze a fresh lemon, and rub its juice over the face and neck with gentle movements.
- Let the juice act for 5-10 minutes and then rinse the face with warm water.
- Repeat this process 2-3 times a day.
Also Read: Weight Loss Tips That Actually Work 2018
A cucumber mask can work wonders with sagging skin.
This green vegetable is very effective in strengthening the connective tissue of the skin, helping the skin to resist the attraction of gravity.
- Grate half a cucumber and extract the juice in a colander.
- Soak a cotton in the juice, and apply it on the face.
- Once the skin is dry, rinse with cold water.
- Repeat this procedure once a day.
To make a mask, use two tablespoons of cucumber juice, 1 fresh egg white, and three drops of vitamin E oil.
Apply the mask on the face and neck, and let it sit for 15 minutes. Then, rinse.
3. Olive oil
Face massages with olive oil help restore firmness to the skin and improve the appearance of wrinkles, restoring shine and vitality. The secret of this benefit is in antioxidants, such as vitamins A and E, which are abundant in olive oil.
- Heat the oil in the microwave and, once warm, apply it on the face making sure it is not too hot.
- Use your fingers to massage the face for ten minutes.
- Perform this procedure once a day before going to bed.
Honey is a natural moisturizer with powerful antioxidants and anti-aging properties that help hydrate the skin, restoring its vitality and giving it a healthier appearance.
- Mix 2 or 3 tablespoons of honey with a few drops of lemon juice.
- Apply the mixture on the face, neck, arms, and legs.
- Once the mixture is dry, rinse with warm water.
- Repeat this treatment once or twice a day to obtain the best possible results.
5. Rose Water
Water Rose helps shrink skin cells and close open pores, especially in the face region. These properties are highly effective at restoring skin firmness and fighting minor infections. In addition, the water content helps maintain the natural shine of the skin, which may have been lost due to the lack of collagen and elastin.
- Wash your face with rose water before going to bed, or prepare a mask by mixing rose water with a few drops of almond oil.
6. Baking soda
Sodium bicarbonate helps restore the skin affected by the aging process, restoring vitality by removing dead cells.
- Mix a teaspoon of baking soda with a glass of water.
- If it is the first time, try the solution by applying it to a small area inside the elbow, to see if you feel any discomfort or an allergic reaction occurs.
- If all is well, massage the solution on the face and any other area that needs to be treated for a few minutes.
- Let the solution penetrate these areas, and then rinse with warm water. This treatment can be done once a week.