The Rina Diet, popularly known as the 4-day diet or the 90 days diet, is quickly gaining high popularity among the masses as it offers a viable and healthy approach to shed pounds over a period of time. There are a lot of weight control plans available these days that burn fat quickly, but the downside to such diet plans is that once you stop following them, your weight returns back as quickly as it went away.
Rina diet is one eating regime that appears to have picked up high prominence among individuals as well as health experts. Many nutritionists recommend using this particular diet considering its long-term benefits as well as the body-friendly approach it uses to gain that perfect body shape. The reason why the eating regimen specified in Rina diet is not that difficult to follow is the fact that it accompanies no particular confinements. You can have anything you like such as pastry, cake, pizza and such other things as long as you follow the rules of when and how to consume such food items.
Logically, the Rina diet is based on the body’s insufficiency to process various kinds of food items together. You will be surprised to know that a significant number of our stomach related issues and resulting medical problems originate from the way we blend and match a wide range of foods in a single serving or amid the day. This is why Rina diet makes a clear distinction between the food items that should be consumed at different times of the day and also different days of the month.
Four Precise Principles of Rina Diet
The Rina Diet is established on a moderately straightforward guideline that you should eat four sorts of primary food items, consuming only one type of food a day, in a four-day cycle that rehashes for 90 days, henceforth the alternative names of this diet. The contrast amongst Rina and other weight control plans is that it is not a crash diet, but makes you lose weight gradually over a period of three months.
- Principle 1: You ought to have only fruits for breakfast as fruits enable your digestive system to work properly. Regardless of what you have for lunch or dinner all through the 90 days time frame, your morning breakfast ought to contain only fresh fruits.
- Principle 2: You have to keep a track of what and when you eat. Rina eating routine tells you to eat breakfast between 7:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m., lunch between 12:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m., and the last meal of the day between 6:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. There are no snacks in the middle of these main three suppers.
- Principle 3: During this journey of 90 days diet plan, your dinner must always be ½ of the food you ate for lunch.
- Principle 4: Drink enough of water throughout the day and take a stab at taking part in cardio exercises at least once in two days.
The Unique 4 Day Diet Cycle of Rina Diet
Day 1 – Protein Day
- Breakfast: You should have only fruits and nuts.
- Lunch: You can have proteins in the state of lean, barbecued or cooked meat, eggs, fish or dairy items. Don’t blend meats with cheese, and likewise, do not mix steak with fries.
- Dinner: Consume the same protein-rich food items you had for lunch, but in half a bit you ate in the afternoon.
Day 2 – Starch Day
- Breakfast: Consume fruits joined by seeds and nuts.
- Lunch: You can have any sort of boiled vegetable such as green beans, peas, corn, carrots, lentils, potatoes and so on. You can likewise have some rice or bread.
- Dinner: Half the quantity of same vegetables you had for lunch.
Day 3 – Carbohydrates Day
- Breakfast: You can have fresh fruits along with nuts and organic seeds.
- Lunch: On this day, you can consume pasta and pizza, without meat or cheese, but with veggies, tomato sauces and other sources of carbohydrates. You can even have some chocolate or frozen yogurt.
- Dinner: Eat half the quantity of food you had for lunch.
Day 4 – Vitamins Day
- Breakfast: Like every day, you should have fruits, seeds and nuts.
- Lunch: You can eat any fruit you want along with raw or steamed vegetables.
- Dinner: Your last serving of the day should be half the amount of whatever you ate for lunch.
After this 4-day cycle, you should again start with the first day i.e. protein day and continue for the next 90 days. One primary facet of the Rina diet is Day 29, on which you have to spend the entire day drinking just water and not eating anything.