Destiny can throw your life plan completely off the track and make you follow what is written in your stars. “Strangers to Soulmates” Call it “Luck By Chance” or “Destined to be Together”. Those are the days when a groom along with his parents meets his bride. But these traditions and customs are replaced by matrimonies. Matrimonies are the greatest platform for people who are earnestly looking for soul mates. Indian parents still opt for matrimonial matches for their children hoping to find the best possible mate. The job of finding the perfect match for their sons and daughters at times becomes extremely hectic.
Out of all the people in the universe, out of all the places, Somehow, something brought the two souls unite together at the right spot and at the right time. It’s nice when someone holds an umbrella for you during the rain. But the moment is complete when someone takes your hand & run crazily under the rain. Nevertheless, there are certain things that are intended to go on, but you can always put an effort to make our lives more beautiful and a dream come true. This can happen with the aid of a good mate. Matrimonies do this, to make this work for you and your beautiful world for you and your family.
To have a great looking body during the wedding, we need to take care of ourselves. Then stick with simple, healthy lifestyle tips and improve your style of living. One of the most significant functions of our body is our facial expression because it is what everyone notices during the wedding. Even if you are beautiful, if you don’t have a great looking skin you are not taking the best out of you. If you want your skin to shine as much as possible on your wedding day, there are a few additional things you can do to ensure your skin looks best on your big day which applies to both groom and bride to be.
- Maintaining Diet– Minimize or eliminate processed and refined foods and eat more natural and plant-based nutrient. Heavy foods like meats, dairy, and processed and refined foods do is clog up your intestines with acidic toxins that can lead to acne. Those toxins overwhelm your organs and alter the balance of good and bad bacteria in the intestines. The sudden appearance of acne during your nuptials can be bumped off by eating Probiotic and Enzyme Salad, which supersedes the good bacteria you may have lost through poor dietary choices in the past.
- Exercise – When you exercise, you help flush toxins out of your physical body. You can also improve your circulation, bringing more blood to the surface of the skin. This not only gives you a healthy glow post-exercise, but it also keeps your skin cells healthier. If planning the wedding is stressing you out, you need the exercise to expel some of that anxiety. All of these things will help you look beautiful, calm, and happy on your wedding day.
- Eat more pineapple – Pineapple is a perfect food during the wedding because it helps you to get your skin glowing and amazing. This also improves digestion, reduces inflammation and removes toxins in the body. The bromelain in pineapple helps your digestive system to break down the protein, which in turn makes it easier for it to exit the body and less likely to hang around in your gut to cause acne and other skin issues. It also helps to reduce bloating. If you’re experiencing trouble with inflamed skin, pineapple can come to the rescue like Prince Charming and increases collagen, which will lead to new, healthy skin cells for smooth, soft skin.
- Avoid Exposure to Sun – Whenever you’re away for wedding shopping, the most important point to keep in mind is to apply sunscreen liberally to your body parts which are exposed to the sun especially during wedding time. Harmful UV rays from the sun are very effective throughout the daytime. More exposure to these harmful rays may have many severe skin problems and other problems like premature aging, the appearance of dark spots and wrinkles.
- Manicure and pedicure – Get regular manicures and pedicures to keep your hands and feet soft, and nails glowing. Massage a thick moisturizer on your hands and feet before going to bed regularly. Soak your feet in warm water with bath salts or Listerine at night daily for a few minutes when you feel stressed.
By pursuing the above points, you will surely look astonishing and amazing on your wedding day – happy and absolutely glowing. You will surely feel beautiful inside and out. You will look and feel like a million bucks. Our ultimate advice would be that you should try to stay happy, because after all, how we feel inside is what reflects outside.